lunes, 6 de agosto de 2012

Lucid Dreaming and Day Dreaming

I've realized something today: I haven't dreamt anything in a week. What could be happening? I fall asleep, thanking the universe for my bed, and then nothing. Maybe it's because school is about to start again, or maybe because I'm not sleeping well. But I miss dreaming, especially dreams of love.

What I love most about dreams is that they give you the chance to discover that you're dreaming. What I love to do is to have that moment where I say to myself "I'm dreaming! Let's what happens next." And when I feel something not going the way I want it to, I change it. I guess it could be a lesson for life: change whatever you don't like into something that you love. And now I realize that's it's simple, very simple. If I keep on doing what I do every single day, nothing new will come to me. But if I change just one thing, one little thing, I can change the outcome of anything. I find that exciting: nothing is set in stone and stones wear and erode.

I think we should all be like hummingbirds: living the moment.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario