sábado, 4 de agosto de 2012

Sleepless Nights

On nights like these I start having what I like to call "mind rambling". I start having ideas, snippets of songs, images, stories, etc. that come suddenly to me. I cannot really say they come from my conscious mind or if I'm starting to dream awake, but what I can say is that I find it quite interesting.

Tonight I'm having several things going through my mind; two of them being "kisses that taste of english tea." and "I should dance again." I loved the feeling that I would get when moving my body to the rhythm of a melody or song and then the thought that comes to me is "Why did I stop?" and I come to a simple conclusion: I need to finish what I started.

Now regarding the "kisses that taste of english tea" thought. That's a no brainer: something that happened because I asked the universe for it, and I don't regret it. In fact, I loved it so much that I replay the first time it happened over and over again. As I do so, my whole being tingles with the memory of it and I realize, like a flash of light in the darkness: it's one of the warmest memories that I have. On a scale from 1 to 10 I would say that it's an 11. Most of you will say "But it was just a kiss, there's nothing special about a kiss." Then I would have to say, quite plainly, "You're not me." To say the least, it's a memory that I would love to repeat over and over again in rel life as well as in the dream world and in memory.

So I end this post with a prayer "Dear Universe, in my list of things that I want for me and for the world one of them is this: for everyone to find their life partner. A person who is both friend and lover, a person whose shoulder is to lean on and viceversa, a confidant. Whose kisses and embraces make the world seem like a better place, a person who makes everything feel like walking on clouds. A person who understands desires. And for those who have found them already, cherish them. For those who are at a distance, be patient, you will be together again. Find and love each other, and never let go."

  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario